Earn, Save, Borrow, Invest, Insure your health and many more in a single platform
- The first thing to do to organize yourself is to first save 20 percent of any income you get, whether in a day or after two weeks. You must do this before spending the money on anything else and after subtracting tax if you are eligible. Then, you will be free to spend the money as suggested in the earnings management page. Just stay on your limits, do not cross them.
- Then, you must be consistent with your savings package but the formula remains (20 percent of your income should go to savings). After three to six months to 12 months you will be astonished when you check your savings. You will be on your way to creating wealth.
- Once your savings has grown, you will be free to borrow loans based on them and invest in other profitable projects or your own businesses. Again, investing is one way of growing wealth but research on what you want to invest in before committing yourself to ensure that you get value of your money.
- You have to be patient because you have just started. Do not be tempted to use your savings without compelling reasons.
- You must also set aside an emergency fund, a holiday fund and a health insurance fund to ensure that whatever happens, you do not touch your savings. Regarding an emergency fund, you must set aside a fund that can support you for six months without work. See the savings package page for more information health insurance, emergency fund, and holiday fund. The objective of these divisions is to ensure that you are organized and ready to face anything in your life. Besides, this level of organization gives you the opportunity to live your life to the fullest.
- Since you are a freelancer, save more during the high season to ensure that you insulate yourself during the low season. You understand the challenges the emerge during the low season (if you are n experienced freelancer). Being prepared for the future is the smart move. Save as much as you can and invest also.submit your details and then select your savings package and start saving depending on your income (see savings package).
- There is no easy way, you must commit yourself to savings and ensure you are consistent. Do you know what is involved in buying land, a plot, a house, a car or anything that you value? it is your little savings.
- thruhire does not offer financial services, but it is my hope that in future i will strive to ensure that thruhire offers such services specifically tailored for freelancers. However, for now thruhire will strive to partner with existing financial institutions to ensure you get the most out of your online work cutlure. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org